[dev] [dwm] - Focus Master Patch Request

From: Nathan Neff <nathan.neff_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 22:59:48 -0500

I'd like a function to switch the focus to the Master client -- kinda like
Mod1-j and Mod1-k, except that the focus goes to the master.

As a kludge, I can press Mod1+Enter twice to focus the master, but I'd
like a single keypress
to focus the master.

I haven't dug into the code too much, but I found the "focusstack"
method, and perhaps
it could be modified to take a "0" (zero) as an argument which would
put the focus on the master client.

I haven't tried to code anything yet, and was wondering if anyone had
something similar already coded?

Thanks,
--Nate