Re: [dev] Conversation with Anselm R. Garbe of suckless.org

From: Frederic DUBOIS <fdubois76_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:55:44 +0200

2009/9/16 Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 12:03 AM, frederic <fdubois76_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm pretty sure that if C featured closures, Anselm would cleverly use them
>> and
>> make an even more simple, customizable and elegant dwm.
>
> I'm pretty sure that if C featured closures, Anselm and many others
> would promptly and cleverly hang themselves with them.

This is slightly ambiguous. Do you mean:
- that they would hang themselves in despair? In that case, why do you think so?
- that they would hang themselves by accident? In that case, you
consider that a dangerous features be offered. But then, I would argue
that pointers are as dangerous as closures.