Re: [dev][dwm][OT] redundant thread (was: broken gnome (even after reset) after usage of dwm 4.7)

From: Martin Swift <martin_AT_swift.is>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 11:53:15 +0000

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 11:25:18AM +0200, Uriel wrote:
> Somebody thought breaking gnome was a problem rather than a feature,
> my comment was *not* universally redundant.

It's not entirely clear what you mean by "universally" redundant. On
the other hand, it doesn't really matter. You're wrong anyway.

The comment made about your statement that '"broken gnome" is
redundant' was to the effect that (whatever other people may think
about gnome, whether you think it was broken by design or was broken
by someone) since your opinions on the topic are (all too?) well known
to list members, your reply was redundant.

Cheers,
Martin