Re: [dev] Suckless word processing solution?

From: Илья Илембитов <ilembitov_AT_yandex.ru>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:22:54 +0400

Well, may be you are right (however, for me there is only one thing that ties me strongly to GTK - there is no Tk-based WebKit (or Gecko) browser. Anyways, a lightweight proper Tk-based word processor is much better that a non-existent GTK-based one and surely much better than AbiWord

BTW, is there any list of mature Tk-based apps? How about music/video players, IMs, etc? I am only aware of Tkabber and HV3 (which is already dead).