[dev] wmii: rc.wmii.local not used?

From: Tom Kazimiers <tom_AT_voodoo-arts.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:11:31 +0200

Hi there,

I am relatively new to wmii and played around with it the last two days.
First I used the ubuntu (9.04) repository version (3.6), but had some
issues with getting plan9 scripts to work. The website stated that a
runtime check decides if shell or rc scripts will be used, but this
seemed not work (I have the plan9port installed). So I removed the repo
version and installed the current alpha release (3.91a). With this
version the correct (RC) script was selected.
Now I wonder why my rc.wmii.local script is not used? In the source of
the rc.wmii script I don't find the line where is should get called?
Another question I have: Should my rc.wmii.locla script also include the
"#! /usr/bin/env wmii9rc" header?

Thanks in advance,
Tom