Re: [dev] wmii: rc.wmii.local not used?

From: Tom Kazimiers <tom_AT_voodoo-arts.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 18:08:19 +0200

Kris Maglione wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 01:11:31PM +0200, Tom Kazimiers wrote:
>> With this version the correct (RC) script was selected. Now I wonder
>> why my rc.wmii.local script is not used? In the source of the rc.wmii
>> script I don't find the line where is should get called? Another
>> question I have: Should my rc.wmii.locla script also include the "#!
>> /usr/bin/env wmii9rc" header?
>
> It has to be +x, but it doesn't need a shebang line. Also, note that
> the automatic selection will change in the next alpha, I just have to
> work out a few details before I release it.

Kris,

thank for your answer. So does this mean that the rc.wmii.local file is
is looked for currently or not (if so, where is this done currently?).
By looking through the RC script of v3.6 I found the +x thing out, too.
It would be nice to have it somewhere written down in the docs ;).

Regards,
Tom