[dev] dwm-5.7.1

From: Anselm R Garbe <anselm_AT_garbe.us>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 09:38:35 +0100

Hi there,

I released a bugfix release that fixes the layout symbol updating
mechanism during setlayout (though in a different way as suggested by
Nibble) and that contains some improvements for the overall drawbar()
and arrange() handling which performed unnecessary execution on
unchanged monitors. It can be downloaded from:

  http://dl.suckless.org/dwm/dwm-5.7.1.tar.gz

Please report any issues.

Kind regards,
Anselm