Re: [dev] Alternative for tabbing in web-browsers?

From: Szabolcs Nagy <nszabolcs_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:56:05 +0200

On 10/8/09, Jacob Todd <jaketodd422_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
>> * where is page position stored? (in case of a long article one might
>> want to store the position)
> Page as in what percent you are up or down a specific page, or what page of
> the
> article you're on? If you're talking about the latter, then a url + title
> should
> be fine.

heh?
"what page of the article you're on" makes absolutely no sense
an article on the web is identified with a url, we already have that,
however with tabs the scroll position is kept as well unlike with an
url list

>> * where is page history stored?
> With another shell script/what-ever.
>> * there are stateful sites (session, filled in forms,..)
> See above.

ok, but in that case it's not a simple file with an url list, hence my
comment: it's not trivial