Re: [dev] (x)HTML-based office suite? (aka suckless word processing solution-2)

From: Tor Aqissiaq <toraqissiaq_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 18:15:34 +0100

XHTML, parsed using an XML parser is very specifically defined and
does not look different in different browsers, but few people serve
XHTML documents with the application/xhtml+xml headers, because IE
refuses to parse XML. XHTML parsed as HTML + no better than HTML. I
already use XHTML for sending documents to my friends.