Re: [dev] [DWM] Someone is having some kind of blinking with p9p acme and dwm?

From: Anselm R Garbe <anselm_AT_garbe.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 18:38:31 +0000

2009/10/31 pmarin <pacogeek_AT_gmail.com>:
> Hi all.
> Recently I started using acme and I notice an odd behaviour in dwm,
> like dwm try to "re-tile" every few second all the windows even if I
> am not in the same tag that acme. Only happens when I start acme ,
> although if I kill acme  It still happen.

Haven't used acme for quite a while. Potentially acme re-configures
its window and that causes dwm to enforce the window size provided by
dwm. Perhaps making acme floating will solve this, please try and let
me know. Otherwise I think there might be a bug in p9p that makes acme
mis-behaving wrt ICCCM.

Kind regards,
Anselm