Re: [dev] JOE editor was: a little bit of vi+zsh magic

From: Antoni Grzymala <antoni_AT_chopin.edu.pl>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 21:10:00 +0100

Jack Woehr dixit (2009-11-04, 12:30):

> > Today I was forced to use the joe editor for java.
> >
> > Perhaps I should hang myself...
> >

> Perhaps 'joe' was written by the Sirius Cybernetics Company.

After Wikipedia:

The only profitable division of the company is its Complaints division,
which, according to the series, takes up all of the major landmasses on
the first three planets in the Sirius Tau system. The theme song for the
Complaints division is Share and Enjoy, and has since become the theme
apparent for the company as a whole. The main office building and
headquarters for the company was originally built to represent this
motto, but due to bad architecture it sank halfway into the ground,
killing many talented young complaints executives. The downside to this
is that the upper halves of the motto's words now read, in the local
language, "Go Stick Your Head in a Pig."

--
[a]