[dev] Screenshot or copy of previous suckless.org website design

From: Thayer Williams <thayerw_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 15:25:59 -0800

This may sound like a strange request, but does anybody have a local copy or
full-sized screenshot of the previous suckless.org website design? The Way
Back Machine doesn't have any records of the most recent incarnations.

It was, in my opinion, one of the best examples of a minimal yet functional
website and I would like to have a copy as an example.

Cheers

--
Thayer Williams
http://cinderwick.ca/