Re: [dev] JOE editor was: a little bit of vi+zsh magic

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 15:21:35 -0500

On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 12:46:03PM +0100, Uriel wrote:
>On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Suraj Kurapati <sunaku_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
>> On a similar note, I recently installed Wine to play "Deus Ex", an old
>> favorite of mine.  It was great fun re-living my past gaming
>> experience, but soon the nostalgia wore off and my patience dwindled.
>> Back to work...
>>
>> I was using the Epiphany browser to test some JavaScript in a web page
>> that I generated, when I accidentally pressed Control-U: the "view
>> source" command.
>
>Wrong, ^U is not "view source", ^U is "delete from cursor to start of
>line", this is Unix damn it, even on Unix there are rules!

Uriel, why don't you take a pill or something? Gnome is not
Unix, it's GNU. In Epiphany, ^U means View Source. Period. Some
of us are capable of mentioning such facts with spewing vitriol
and launching into frothy mouthed tirades when they're
irrelevant to the purpose of the post.

--
Kris Maglione
The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the