Re: [dev] [OT]: Lisp

From: Aled Gest <himselfe_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 21:10:29 +0000

2009/11/13 Antoni Grzymala <antoni_AT_chopin.edu.pl>:
> It's getting very much off topic.

That's why it's marked with [OT], and that's why I moved it out of the
Go thread. I suspect the objection is more to do with people not
liking to hear criticism about things they're fond of.

> If you would care for a pleasant
> (really) weekend with Lisp, try installing SBCL (a popular Common Lisp
> implementation) on your OS and have a look at Peter Seibel's great
> introductory (and more) book on Common Lisp:
>
> http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/

I installed clisp on my BSD box the day before, don't know how that
compares to SBCL, but I'll give that guide a go, thanks for the heads
up!