Re: [dev] [surf] editing textboxes with external command

From: Michael <hidden.node_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:19:26 +0300

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 14:15, Anselm R Garbe <anselm_AT_garbe.us> wrote:
> There is a patch already for this (written by Gottox) which I consider
> to make mainstream as well for surf integration (apart from vertical
> items and an overhaul of the Key handling).

Hello, Anselm, can you describe why you don't want to include vertical
patch in mainstream? It's very useful and I don't consider it like an
unneeded feature. Vertical representation of menu is very useful for
such type of things like history or playlists, or anything list-like,
because it's natural way of reading for humans from top to bottom.