Re: [dev] dvtm - get list of terminals

From: Artur Skonecki <skoneka_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:55:37 +0100

Thanks for the tips guys. I understand it is suckless software and you
try to keep the code tiny and clean. What about creating a subpage at
http://www.brain-dump.org/projects/dvtm/ with all sort of useful
snippets? If there was such page, users wouldn't have to reinvent the
wheel.

Cheers

--
Artur Skonecki