Re: [dev] slock - cannot log in

From: <daspostloch_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:04:26 +0100

Thanks guys. A colleague also suggested switching vterm,
but unfortunately, the thinkpad gives access to the F# buttons
only via the Fn modifier, which does not seem to support
multi-key combinations. at least i have yet to figure out how
to do that.

so i attached an external keyboard and tried the vterm switch,
but either slock prohibits that as well or the problem was slock-
external, because it wasn't possible to switch vterm.

so i crossed my fingers, hit the power button and am now back to
usual. thanks guys. btw, if anyone has a working pkgbuild
for slock-hg, could you post it as an aur comment to the
package? the one that's there seems flawed in multiple ways.
i might look at it myself some time, but there's a paper due
first :)

best, dpl