Re: [dev] [DWM] suggestion for dwm

From: markus schnalke <meillo_AT_marmaro.de>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 20:11:24 +0100

[2010-01-03 13:51] Peter John Hartman <peterjohnhartman_AT_gmail.com>
> On Sun, 3 Jan 2010, anonymous wrote:
>
> > More probabily
> > status bar will be fully removed from dwm then something will be added
> > to it.
>
> I agree w/r/t removing the status feature in dwm.

(What does ``w/r/t'' mean?)

anonymous did not say that he wants the status bar to be removed.

> If it isn't a trayer,
> then what is its purpose?

The status bar shows the tags, the title of the client, and a user
defined text. The first two things are its main purpose.

If you want additional functionality, then use additional programs. If
you dislike using one tool for one job, then our community is surely
not where you belong to.

meillo