[dev][dwm] window tagging

From: Deepanjan Kesh <deepkesh_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:34:43 +0530

Hi!

I am new to dwm and maybe this question already has a wiki page, but
since I didn't find anything, I would like the help of the community.

I want to do the following - I want to open my uzbl or iceweasel
browser in non-floating mode, but if I am visiting youtube.com, it
should become floating. So, I tried the following in the rules section
in config.h -

{ "Uzbl-core", NULL, "YouTube", 0, True, -1 },
{ "Iceweasel", NULL, "YouTube", 0, True, -1 }

but it does not seem to work. Can anyone point out the problem?

- Deepanjan