[dev] [surf] projects with the same name

From: Enno Boland (Gottox) <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:40:08 +0100

Hi everyone!

The name "surf" of my browser has derived directly from one of the
first proof of concept I wrote. Unfortunally cassmodiah from the
fedora project pointed out, that there are some other projects that
are also named "surf".

- surf.sourceforge.net
- and some other software, which isn't maintained anymore.

I want to discuss what you guys think about changing the name of
suckless-surf or sticking with the name and give a shit about name
conflicts.

In my opinion the name "surf" is just made for a project like this.
And I want to stick with it.

What do you think?

regards
Gottox