[dev] [dwm] Java Swing sucks, any solutions?

From: Doki Pen <doki_pen_AT_doki-pen.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 13:15:57 +0000 (UTC)

I'm forced to use jmeter for the next two weeks at work. It's a swing
app. Swing and dwm don't seem to wrk at all. I know that this is
swings fault and that it has come up in the past, but I'm wondering if
anyone has ver found a workable solution. I have been running fluxbox
in xnest just for jmeter, but xnest keeps crashing. Right now I'm
installing tightvnc. I know I _can_ stop using dwm for the next two
weeks, but I cringe at the thought. Are there any other solutions that
people have come up with?