Re: [dev] [surf] downloads fix

From: julien steinhauser <julien.steinhauser_AT_orange.fr>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 11:06:43 +0200

On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 11:31:18AM +0200, Nibble wrote:
> reading the surf code I found the following two lines at
> loadstatuschange():
>
> 423 if(c->download)
> 424 stop(c, NULL);
>
> Why are they there?

I think these 2 lines are here to let the stop function
through the escape key handle also downloads and not only page loading.

> I attach a patch fixing this issue and a warning in compilation.
(...)
> + case WEBKIT_LOAD_FAILED:
(...)

You have the warning only because of your webkit version,
here on Debian Sid, i also have this warning but on FreeBSD 8.0
with an older webkit version that on the the Sid, i don't.