Re: [dev] [surf] toggle_images_plugins_scripts patch for tip

From: Sean Whitton <sean_AT_silentflame.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 16:19:11 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 03:47:18PM +0100, pancake wrote:
> Is there any possibility to change the default canvas color in
> webkit? I use my own
> css which set the background color to black, but while the page is
> there's no loaded page it is white and it burns my eyes. This would
> be another
> feature I would be happy to use :)

I've figured out how to make a slight improvement to this - add this to
the setup function:

webkit_web_view_set_transparent(c->view, TRUE);

This gets me a nice black background (which isn't the colour of my root
window) when pages are loading and when surf launches. No idea which
window/widget/bleh the colour is actually coming from.

Sean Whitton / <sean_AT_silentflame.com>
OpenPGP KeyID: 0x3B6D411B
http://seanwhitton.com/