[dev][surf] - Load Status Problem

From: Alex Puterbaugh <puterbaugh0_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 01:13:29 +0000

So, I found a problem with surf on www.bay12games.com/dwarves. Looks
like the file downloads there fail because the little changing icon in
the corner provokes a load status change, which causes the current
download to stop.

Looks like a simple fix here is to move the first two lines of
loadstatuschange() into the switch staement. That ensures that file
downloads are only halted when the user really intends to load a
different page. Sure, it's likely just a niche problem, but the
solution is pretty simple, and doesn't seem to affect anything else.

I don't really know how things are done around here, but I guess I
would even propose to add this patch to the main version of surf. If
anyone's interested, I attached a diff for patching purposes.