Re: [dev] [surf] view local file

From: <julien.steinhauser_AT_orange.fr>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 09:56:27 +0300

On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 08:22:41AM +0200, Steen Engholm wrote:

> Hi Rob .
>
> Never mind that last post . The supposition is that local file
> rendering work . It is just my problem that it does not work on my box
> .
>
> regards,
> Steen

It isn't surf related, I've exactly the same surf on a Debian Sid and a LFS,
local file rendering works on the Debian but not on the LFS, I guess,
i've disabled one thing too much on webkit before building it on LFS.
Could it be this one ? :

enable_offline_web_applications

Until i rebuild webkit, i use quark to serve local file.

http://hg.suckless.org/quark/