[dev] [dwm] resizing windows with uselessgap patch

From: Joel Davila <6336737_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 19:33:15 -0600

I have problems with certain windows after patching the code with
uselessgap.

For example. When in tiling mode and I want to resize certain window, this
tend not to resize but to drag itself down or to get so little, kind of 2x2
px.

I have done some tests and thought it might have been caused by the bstack
patch, so I cleaned it out, but still happens. May be this is caused by a
bug? Any ideas?

Thanx!

--
----