Re: [dev] dmenu -m "new%patch" -d "%"

From: Martin Ellis <ellism88_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:28:20 +0100

Hey,

I was not working on the problem directly; however as far as I know it was a
combination of some nasty C and upstream restrictions on how the code should
be written.

We did get it working using stdin, however being able to supply the options
in the format I suggest would have made things much easier.

Mex.