Re: [dev] my suckless.org compatible ideas: vim like mapping for any tools, C scripts, vi clone

From: Samuel Baldwin <recursive.forest_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 21:50:22 -0400

2010/5/14 Kurt H Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com>:
> I don't think he cares about it until he can serve google adsense with it.

Every day when I wake up I thank Freyja for my ability to block such
things in my browser, didn't even notice.

Anyways the one idea of his I did like was promoting a suckless
interest in tcc or something similar. I definitely think gcc needs to
go, although I'm not sure how practical it would be to switch off. I
know the OpenBSD people are working on migrating to pcc, and I know
the good folks at Plan 9 have their own C compilers, but is there
something more suckless than tcc to be used? If it's not readily
apparent I don't know too much about C compilers, so feel free to
flame.

--
Samuel Baldwin - logik.li