Re: [dev] problem: make deb

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 10:10:29 -0400

On Mon, 24 May 2010 15:08:49 +0200
Davide Anchisi <danchisi_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to build wmii 3.9 using "make deb", but it does not work.
> It just report: make: *** [deb] Error 1
>
> While "make deb" DO work in building hg2631.

Sorry. All of my debian builds happen on the Ubuntu build farm. I don't
run debian myself, so it's a bit hard to test these things. I'll fix
the Makefile, but have you tried the Ubuntu PPA? It should work fine on
debian.

    https://launchpad.net/~maglione-k/+archive/ppa
    http://ppa.launchpad.net/maglione-k/ppa/ubuntu/pool/main/w/wmii/

--
Kris Maglione
The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand.  The ordinary