Re: [dev] dwm-5.8 / dmenu-4.1

From: ilf <ilf_AT_zeromail.org>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 00:59:55 +0200

Yup, mplayer fullscreen is broken.

Antoni Grzymala wrote:
> This must be very recent breakage, as I've been on running on hg tip for
> the last weeks/months and only after today's checkout this turned to be
> broken.

I guess it's this patch for fullscreen state:
http://hg.suckless.org/dwm/rev/2a8d8d41e50b

Unfortunately, it doesn't only break mplayer fullscreen, but flash
fullscreen still doesn't work with this. YouTube and spiegel.de flash
videos still don't display fullscreen with Flash 10.0.45 for me. :(

PS: Sorry for breaking the thread. Wasn't subscribed until now.

--
ilf						   @jabber.berlin.ccc.de
Über 80 Millionen Deutsche benutzen keine Konsole. Klick dich nicht weg!