[dev] dwm-5.8.1 / dmenu-4.1.1

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 13:12:15 +0100

Hi there,

I created two bugfix releases:

  http://dl.suckless.org/dwm/dwm-5.8.1.tar.gz
  http://dl.suckless.org/tools/dmenu-4.1.1.tar.gz

The dwm release reverts the EWMH fullscreen support. Apparently it
only made chromium to accept F11 requests, but broke mplayer and
didn't really fix the flash fullscreen issue, which is still
unresolved. I don't really mind to live with the flash breakage for
this bugfix release since I recommend to drop flash anyways in favor
for HTML5 video.

The dmenu bugfix release contains Ramil's UTF8 compound fix for cursor
movements.

Kind regards,
Anselm