Re: Re: Re: [dev] Fwd: OT:GUI wireless connections management?

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 11:08:46 -0400

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 04:09:01PM +0400, Ilya Ilembitov wrote:
>> You can use Plan 9 from User Space in OpenBSD which provides probably
>> the best UTF-8 support of any tool set.
>> uriel
>
>Whoa. That kinda blew my mind away for a while. But then again,
>it's not gonna help me get UTF-8 in console, ncurses apps and
>xterm (I had UTF-8 issues in Xterm the last time I tried
>OpenBSD), is it?

You could always try FreeBSD. They've had UTF-8 support since
version 5. The ifconfig isn't quite as good as OpenBSD's,
though. It doesn't handle WPA internally (but, then, given
OpenBSD's focus on crypto, it's not surprising that its does
where others' don't).

--
Kris Maglione
Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics, I assure you that