Re: [dev] Re: [wmii] problems with glibc-2.12

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 12:44:57 -0400

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 06:19:50PM +0200, pascal wrote:
>Le Sun, 30 May 2010 11:25:28 -0400
>Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com> a écrit:
>> Do a full sysupgrade and a clean build and the wmii abort issue
>> will go away. As for wmiir, you'll have to build with 'STATIC='
>> because glibc seems to have broken nss for statically linked
>> applications.
>>

>Thanks.
>How many times am I gonna raise issues that can be solved by a clean
>build ? ;-)

Eh, it happens. Anyway, for me it required a full sysupgrade as
well as a clean build, so you really can't be blamed. Also, if
you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have noticed wmiir was
broken since I rarely bother to rebuild it.

--
Kris Maglione
For the time being, programming is a consumer job, assembly line