Re: [dev] Fwd: OT:GUI wireless connections management?

From: Marvin Vek <laen_AT_onedot.nl>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 19:01:11 +0200

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 05:47:45PM +0100, Ethan Grammatikidis wrote:
> Granted, none of that's any help when you just want the tools you're
> familiar with, but I've got to the stage where I'll throw away any
> software that gets in my way, no matter how 'standard' it is.

Iirc: you're not using that ugly, bloated, badly implemented Linux or
BSD then, right? Cause that would be weird!

Loving good tools and implementations is one thing, coping with problems
or improving situations to write decent alternatives is another.

Fanboyism and joining mailinglists just to say what they use is shit and
you've got it all better is imho uncalled for.

--
Marvin Vek
-