[dev] dwm bar does not highlight any other view than 1

From: Alexander Teinum <ateinum_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 18:17:19 +0200

I'm having an issue with the latest dwm not indicating the current
view correctly. When I hg clone the latest, which right now is 5.8.2,
compile it and install it, this basic feature does not work. I run
Arch Linux 64-bit and I have run previous versions of dwm for many
months without having this problem.

With the current version I'm able watch videos on YouTube in
fullscreen. That hasn’t worked before, so thanks for fixing that.

Anyway, thanks for developing dwm. It's my favorite WM. :)

--
Best regards,
Alexander Teinum