Re: [dev] small patch for the wmii-hg PKGBUILD (against current head)

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 15:03:51 -0400

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 08:52:04PM +0200, Thorben Krueger wrote:
>Well, build failed for me without it, so I figured I needed it.
>
>Another absent dependency however is "libixp-hg", that proably needs
>to be added?

That's probably the case. I tend not to install libixp myself,
and certainly not as a package, but rather link against the copy
in the build tree. I'll have to think about how I can add it
without breaking my dist scripts.

--
Kris Maglione
The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge