[dev] [sic] srw - simple read wrapper

From: Evan Gates <evan.gates_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:50:32 -0700

I just took a stab at writing a simple wrapper to make sic and ii more
usable, althought it can be used for other things, too. When using
this with sic, new messages don't interupt your typing, and when you
send a message, it doesn't show up twice (echoed from the terminal and
through sic).

I'm just finishing up another program that when used with srw will
spawn terminals for channels in ii.

Please tell me all the bugs you find and how you think I can make the
code better in general.

Enjoy,
-emg