Re: [dev] Presentation slides software

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:44:47 +0200

Last talk I did on radare was done in troff. you can find the sources in radare.org

Other options I tried are:

  xml2doc (i wrote it many years ago, parses xml and generates html, pdf..)

  multitalk: interesting concepts, c++ and bloat, but something .md based would be great

     http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~dmi1000/multitalk/index.html

  slidy: pure html, not exportable, but easy to handle and works great in surf.