Re: [dev] Presentation slides software

From: Catalin David <catalindavid2003_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 11:58:48 +0200

Hello all!

I am actually a student that used to work on this stuff. In our
research group, we were mainly interested in transforming the arXiv (
www.arxiv.org) to XHTML + MathML via LaTeXML (
http://dlmf.nist.gov/LaTeXML/ ) so that it can be displayed on the web
(build system page: http://arxmliv.kwarc.info -- down now due to
maintenance).

What you might be interested in is this paper that we wrote a while
back for a workshop (DML 09):
http://kwarc.info/kohlhase/submit/dml09.pdf that tackles exactly this
issue, transforming LaTeX to XHTML+MathML.

Please let me know on what you think or if you have any more questions,

Catalin

--
Catalin David