Re: [dev] merp is a loneliness mitigation device written in python and Tk

From: Uriel <uriel_AT_berlinblue.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:33:29 +0200

The ircfs site t is up now:

http://www.ueber.net/code/r/ircfs

ircfs is great, and its gui is great too, and mjl is a great hacker.

And does the world really need yet another python irc client? And I'm
not sure what makes merp particularly 'suckless' (whatever anything
written in Python can be 'suckless' is very questionable).

But I do praise the choice of Tk for the gui.

uriel