Re: [dev] merp is a loneliness mitigation device written in python and Tk

From: Uriel <uriel_AT_berlinblue.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 07:30:09 +0200

Copy-paste with the host doesn't work by default because apparently
making people's lives miserable is the main task of Inferno.

As Kris pointed out, this work fine in acme-sac, and all that really
is required is a single command (mounting the host's clipboard) in
your startup scripts.

But don't expect this to be fixed in the next ten years, so just use acme-sac ;)

uriel