[dev] Re: [dmenu] getting dmenu to use multiselect with tab completion

From: Sean Neilan <sean_AT_seanneilan.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 14:49:41 -0500

I'm sorry, I found what I was looking for a couple minutes after I sent this
email.

http://lists.suckless.org/dwm/0901/7355.html

 <http://lists.suckless.org/dwm/0901/7355.html>This patch will let you use
tab completion to select a file. Wow.

But, I also found this program called bashrun which is like dmenu but has a
whole bash shell in a little bar.
http://bashrun.sourceforge.net/

<http://bashrun.sourceforge.net/>Sorry about that. For some reason, one
spends hours looking for something, asks for help & then just finds it.