[dev] [wmii] tagging Thunderbird windows

From: Thomas Dahms <t_AT_skwillt.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:05:41 +0200

Hi,

I have a rule for Thunderbird "/Thunderbird/ tags=netz". I composed a
message, which opens a new window. Then I tagged this new window
"+something" to have it also on another tag. Later I sent the mail,
which closed that window.
Now, when composing another new message, these new windows still get
tagged "netz+something", although Thunderbirds main window is still
"netz" only.
Is this expected behavior?

(Please no Thunderbird bashing in this thread.)

--
Thomas Dahms