Re: [dev] Assembly interpreter/vm

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 19:04:58 +0200

Are you talking about 'sal' (scripting assembly language) you may find
it in hg.youterm.com

Web page is down so u will only find it in archive.org for news.nopcode.org/sal

Keep in mind it was not real assembly, just scripting one, for fun and
profit.

I stopped developing it because I wanted to do a better design Which
never happened, so u can happily use this version which upports basic
io, sockets and some of gtk.

Have phun