Re: [dev] Surf fixed font

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 11:11:58 +0200

Rendering is done by pango and cairo. So, surely, you have to configure them to get subpixel rendering, antialiasing and other goods.simple way is installing gnome-control-center. But you can google for a cmdline solution. Editing the files to do it. I have never needed to configure this in archlinux.