Re: [dev] Suckless design in Games

From: Alex Hutton <highspeeddub_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:28:47 +1000

Thanks, join looks very useful. Actually a while ago I was talking to
some web developer friends and I was talking about writing a CMS that
uses flat files and no databases, but they thought I was crazy...
don't know why I've started to conform to the database crowd :).
Though from looking at sqlite it is not as overly complex as other
systems; the whole database can be loaded into memory and there's no
'database server'.