Re: [dev] Suckless design in Games

From: lordkrandel <lordkrandel_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:19:37 +0200

> A computer game is a computer program whose creator intended primarily
> that human beings enjoy interacting with it.

I was just arguing that the idea of "suckless design" may fit not so
well in game programming.

That's why at a certain point I answered a message in a private way
but then the reply came on the mailing list. Sorry for the "crap".

> To the extent that this list has a topic, it seems to be ‘the
> philosophy of computer programming’. That does not mean that any of
> us want to read the kind of crap [that *is* a noun, right?] that
> university departments of Philosophy emit.

Suckless dev also means discussing about what "suckless design" is.

I'll never quit saying: If you are not interested, do not read, do not
reply.

I'll get back when I have a -n lines patch so you will all be happy.

--
Wyrmskull