[dev] flo - a command line program for organizing events, to-dos, and deadlines

From: Alexander Teinum <ateinum_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 14:18:21 +0200

I have been working on a program that makes it easy to keep myself,
and perhaps others, in check. It’s inspired by suckless. I now
consider it stable enough to share it with you.

flo accepts a syntax like “.tag what,from-to”. All fields except what
are optional. The program usually starts between 1 and 3 milliseconds
on my machine once it’s cached by the OS. I’ve tested it with both
Arch Linux and Cygwin.

You should read readme.md. It’s intuitive in the same way that vim is
intuitive … so, you should probably read the documentation. :)

Here it is:

http://github.com/alexanderte/flo

Or if you prefer an almost direct link to a tarball:

http://github.com/alexanderte/flo/tarball/master

--
Best regards,
Alexander Teinum