Re: [dev] flo - a command line program for organizing events, to-dos, and deadlines

From: Alexander Teinum <ateinum_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:56:28 +0200

> Tagging is easy to do with grep: you can add tags right into items
> description text (like "[work] [university]" or ":w:u:") and then use
> grep like "flo | grep :u:".  So you don't need one file for each tag.

You’re right! I’ve removed tag support. flo just got one millisecond faster!

It is harder now to add a tag to an untagged item, change an existing
tag to something else, and to remove a tag. It’s also more to type to
look up a tag. I might revert this change, but I’ll see if I can live
with it.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Teinum