Re: [dev] flo - a command line program for organizing events, to-dos, and deadlines

From: Andreas Wagner <andreasbwagner_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:50:38 -0400

I would like a system for managing a task dependency graph, it is
easier for many people to complete vague tasks when they are broken
down. Having many small tasks without a dependency graph of some sort
would be cumbersome.

The user could specify (a) task(s) that depends on another task or an
unordered list of tasks. This would, of course create a directed
acyclic graph. The edges of the graph could optionally have a length
defined by the dates.